Sunday, August 14, 2011

I need a book club

It's official. I've said it for years, but have not really done anything about it. I need a book club.

I suppose some of this need is coming from my part-time job at Borders coming to an end. I now need another outlet to discuss books.

So, I need a book club and, gosh darnit, I am bound and determined to start my own. Now, I just need people to join and recommendations from others who are in book clubs for what works well for them.

If you need a book club, or a second book club, let me know. Or, if you have good book club recommendations for reading or tips to get started, please also let me know. I am going to start a book club somehow.

Now, I just need some book club friends to join me.

And on another note, I just finished reading Something Blue. I read its predecessor, Something Borrowed, years ago. I couldn't quite get myself to read this one for a long time because Darcy wasn't the most likeable character. I don't feel like giving it a full review, but I will say, I'm glad Darcy mostly redeemed herself in this book.

Now, onto The Kite Runner, another book I've been meaning to read for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment