Saturday, November 27, 2010

Why I love Black Friday

I love Black Friday because...
  • I love finding deals. And I always find something good.
  • I like to get up at 5 a.m. and shop. It's the only time I like to get up at 5 a.m.
  • It's a good excuse to drink two lattes in one morning.
  • It gives me a good start on my holiday shopping.
  • I can always find a gift for myself and I will only buy it on sale so I don't feel guilty.
  • I like the holidays.
Call me crazy, but I love the rush of the crowds. Some people run with the bulls. I get up early, go out in the freezing cold and run with the deal hunters. And I love every minute of it.

1 comment:

  1. I like the changes you made to your blog. How did you make it so much bigger? Sorry, totally unrelated to your post...

    ReplyDelete