Sunday, March 27, 2011

Twins Baseball!

Soon it will be baseball season. Friday, April 1 marks the official start of Major League Baseball. I'll loyally be cheering on the Twins again all season. I can't wait! My parents have tickets for the Twins home opener on April 8. I'm quite jealous, but am glad they are generous and will share many of their season tickets with me (as they always do).

Highlights of the start of the year include:
  • Justin Morneau is back and hopefully will remain concussion free!
  • Joe Nathan is back and again will be our closer. (Last season was a little rough.)
  • I feel like we are still in the honeymoon stage with Target Field.
  • I will again do my damnedest to get on the jumbotron, one of my goals in life.
  • Kramzcuks's polish sausage and brats are a main food attraction
  • Beautiful, sunny weather out at the ballpark!
  • Outdoor baseball! Outdoor baseball! Outdoor baseball!
  • Summer baseball road trip with Jillian in the works!
Baseball season! Best six months of the year!Happy baseball season!!!

1 comment: